What is Rapid Cash?
- Borrow up to 85% of the value of your unpaid customer invoices upfront
- Customers pay invoices in to your new Rapid Cash account, this repays what you borrowed
- Your line of credit is reinstated - so you are free to borrow again
Connect your accounting package and we'll show you an indicative offer in seconds.
We're a certified add on, so your data is safe.
Cost & Terms
- No initial arrangement fee or fixed monthly fees
- Rates available between 4.5% and 8.5% above Bank of England base rate, see our FAQs for an example
- No minimum term or notice period
- You only pay for what you borrow, no matter what your limit is
- Interest is calculated per day of borrowing
You're in control
- You choose which customers to borrow against
- We don't contact your customers
- We don't require property security
- We do require a business charge, so we can keep your cost low using secured lending
Serious about data security
We understand your data is important to you. NatWest is a certified accounting add-on so you can be sure your data remains safe and secure.